Designed for Youth with Primary and Secondary Education
We understand that most of our youth aims for office work, but those jobs are hard to come by without at least a high school education, and preferably a university degree. They are not required for our vocational training programs. However,
- It helps to be mechanically inclined
- It helps to be good in mathematics
- It helps to have good hand-eye coordination
- Most of all – what’s needed is a good attitude and the willingness to put in a day’s work for a day’s pay
Why Companies are Thrilled to Employ our Graduates
- Companies are under pressure to hire Saudi employees and meet government-mandated quotas for Saudization.
- They find that Saudi youth they do hire lack proper training and motivation that is so important for safe handling of vocational jobs.
- It is increasingly difficult for employers to obtain work visas for foreign employees.
- It cost a business time, energy and money to apply for those visas.
Most of our graduates to date were sponsored by their employers and the Saudi government for proper training in their chosen fields. We encourage individual job seekers, their parents and their school counselors to contact us for more information on the Mehani Programs. Give us a call at 92 000 777 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Everyone Qualifies
All applicants must undergo extensive evaluation, including personality tests and ability to work as a team. We want to ensure that our applicants have what it takes to commit to work ethics, safety rules and good labor practices.
Are you struggling with Saudi employees who lack training in vocational fields, safety standards and business ethics?Learn More
If you think vocational work is not desirable – try unemployment!Learn More
Parents of Saudi Youth
Education that leads to life-time employment is the most precious gift you can ever give your children.Learn More