Certified Customer Interaction Professional
You will able to...
- Aptly Qualified & Educated: Typically, every CCIP® certified professional undergoes exhaustive training in 5 critical dimensions of Customer Service delivery with BCI authorized Certification Training Providers.
- Aptly Aware & Exposed: CCIP® is awarded after assessing a registrant's knowledge & awareness of all contemporary concepts and processes of customer care, help desk and tele-marketing tasks. They are exposed to telecommunication-based customer service delivery methods and to basic performance and quality metrics commonly deployed across contact centers globally.
- Aptly Skilled & Competent: The CCIP® certified exhibit acceptable levels of skills related to spreadsheets, word-processing, typing and document arrangement.
- Nature & Typology of BPO & CallCenter Services
- Concept and advantages of Business Process Outsourcing and CallCenter
- Categories and Types of BPOs and BPO & CallCenter services
- BPO Operations & Work Environment
- Organization & Workplace Structures in BPOs & CallCenter
- Equipment & Technologies generally deployed in BPOs & CallCenter
- Common Modes and Media of Service Delivery in BPOs & CallCenter
- Personal Effectiveness Principles & Techniques
- Challenges & Demands of BPO & CallCenter Work Environment
- Creating & Managing Personal Brand-Equity in Workplace
- Managing Personal Time
- Managing Stress
- Managing Professional Growth
- Role-profile of a Typical Customer Interaction Professional
- Typical roles of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Typical Key Result Areas (KRAs) of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Skills & Competencies of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Principles & Techniques of Customer Service & Support
- Principles & Objectives of Customer Relationship Management
- Techniques in Initiation of Customer Interaction
- Techniques of Handling Customers
- Principles & Techniques of Remote- & Tele- Sales
- Basic Principles of Selling/ Sales
- Principles & Techniques of Remote-selling
- Keyboarding Skills
- Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy in English Language
- Computing & Internet-related Operations
- Proficiency in basic PC-Based computing applications
- Internet Operations
- Language Structure, Vocabulary & Comprehension
- Correct usage of Grammar & Structure
- Listening Comprehension
- Verbal Language Skills
- Voice & Speech Quality
- Accent & Pronunciation
- Instructor/ Trainer-led classroom/ training sessions for learning of concepts and principles related to various BPO & CallCenter industry dimensions.
- Role Plays and Case Demonstrations to help internalize knowledge and application skills in critical areas.
- Quizzes and assignments to help refine and polish tasking skills as required in entry level assignments in BPOs.
- Company visits to BPO organizations and call centers.
- Internal Tests to ensure continuous learning of students.
- Quizzes & Examinations
- Hands-On Training (Practical)
- Review & Discussions
- Projects & Assignments
- Quizzes & Examinations
Are you struggling with Saudi employees who lack training in vocational fields, safety standards and business ethics?Learn More
If you think vocational work is not desirable – try unemployment!Learn More
Parents of Saudi Youth
Education that leads to life-time employment is the most precious gift you can ever give your children.Learn More